Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Term 4 Reflection EXTN YEAR5 And 6

This year was the first year in year 5&6 extension I was really funny when we went into lockdown once for ages and i missed all my friends and then we came back to school and then another lockdown happened.We finally came back to school for good this time but we still had to social distance it was sooo crazy!!.I was really excited about going to extension but when i heard that we were going to miss mostly all of our kiwisport's i felt a little sad But i was still pumped up to go to extension.My first time in extension i did a DLO for theme In term 1 Something in the water and it is on my blog if u want to check it out and that is my term 4 Extension Reflection Ka Kite Ano.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.