Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

My Cross Country Day



As i anxiously lined up for cross country, I waited for my turn on the boiling hot concrete.
As the year ones went it looked horrifying.
As soon as the year 3's went i could feel coldness shivering down my spine.

As soon as we went i marched anxiously to the starting line which was mowing. When Mr Somerville shouted ready i stood up tall when he said set i crouched down But suddenly I heard aloud clap so i went to the goal post.As soon as i got to the soccer field i felt ecstatic but it felt like my legs were burning.


As soon as i got to the end Lex and me came a tie.once we had a drink we played bottle flip with Tony.Once we finished playing bottle flip we went on the bike track to watch the year 5,6,7,and year 8's,.

When we went back to class I felt fantastic because I did well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.